Sunnyvale Middle School is happy to have an active PTSA (Parent-Teacher-Student Association). The worldwide PTA has been connecting families and schools for more than 115 years. People join to support the work we do locally and the work PTAs do collectively around the world to help children, families and schools.
Why should you join the PTSA?
- Have a say.
- Be part of the solution.
- Tap into a network.
- Build new skills.
- Share your culture.
- Make new friends.
- Have fun!
What does the PTSA do? Here are some examples:
- Buy agendas for all students
- Put out the weekly email newsletter and run the Facebook page
- Pay for uniforms for after-school sports
- Host social events like the Fall Celebration
- Show the teachers how much we appreciate them through our Staff Appreciation lunch
- Run the Late Start Wednesday Enrichment programs
- Provide grants for all departments and teachers
- Much, much, more!
Join the PTSA Today!